All whitelist winners
Hello, Sphere community
We are hugely excited to be hosting the IDO for Foxify.
Foxify is a first-of-its-kind, a decentralized trading platform offering peer-to-peer options and perpetuals trading. Foxify blends the best of both worlds, the trading experience of CeFi and the security of DeFi.
We wrote an in-depth briefing on the project here and we did a recent AMA with their CEO, Danny Winn here.
The due diligence we do is significant, however, our research in no way replaces your own research and due diligence. Any investment decision you make is yours and you must be happy with this.
We have put together an article here on how we select projects and it also gives you some suggestions when doing your own research. The following are some useful links to help you look into Foxify in more detail:
For all IDOs we run two separate IDOs:
- The first IDO was only be for whitelist winners who are SXS tier holders. This IDO took place last week.
- This guide for the second IDO and is for all whitelist winners both public and SXS tier holders.
Both IDOs are in two phase IDOs:
- First phase is guaranteed allocation and is open for 12 hours
- Second phase is first come first serve and is open for 12 hours
- This IDO for all whitelist place winners will take place on October 3rd, starting at 2pm UTC
- Name: Foxify
- Purchase with: USDT
- Chain: Arbitrum
- Symbol: FOXIFY
- Token IDO price: $0.80
- Token Lockup:
30% unlocked at TGE
70% vested for 3 months, starting 30 days after launch.
- Swap Ratio: 1 USDT = 1.25 FOXIFY
- Minimum Raise: 10,000 USDT
- Maximum Raise: 20,000 USDT
- Reach Goal: 25,000 USDT (unlocked automatically when maximum raise reached)
- Phase 1 start : October 3rd 14:00 UTC
- Phase 2 start: October 4th 2:00 UTC
- October 4th 14:00 UTC (Total 24 hours IDO)
Max Supply of FOXIFY (to be sold on Sphere for this IDO):
Allocation per whitelist place:
- Phase I — Min allocation: 75 USDT; max allocation: dependent on SXS tier held (see allocation breakdown below)
- Phase II — Min allocation: 75 USDT; max allocation: 3,000 USDT (FCFS single swap — Whitelist)
- Public whitelist place winners (non SXS tier holders): 119.23 USDT (Guaranteed single swap — Whitelist)
- Basic tier: 200 USDT (Guaranteed single swap — Whitelist)
- Common tier: 250 USDT (Guaranteed single swap — Whitelist)
- Rare tier: 300 USDT (Guaranteed single swap — Whitelist)
- Elite tier: 350 USDT (Guaranteed single swap — Whitelist)
- Legendary tier: 450 USDT (Guaranteed single swap — Whitelist)
Foxify Swap Guide
If you have been whitelisted, please follow the following steps at 2pm UTC on October 3rd. If you do them before it will show you as not whitelisted as the IDO is not live until the start time.
- Winners will first come to https://www.spheresxs.com/swaps
- Select Foxify
- Connect your wallet.
- Once the Swap has commenced, enter your desired USDT (allocation levels for phase I and II above).
- That’s it!
The IDO rate is $0.8 per token, with 30% unlocked at TGE and then 70% vested for 3 months, starting 30 days after launch. Note there will be an individual cap per user.
Foxify will be listing on October 10th and the listing rate will be the same as the IDO price. The reason for this is that Foxify have a strong marketing plan in place, a high number of KOLs confirmed to support at launch and a market maker confirmed. It is expected that price will go up from listing price very quickly making it next to impossible to buy in at $0.8.
Please be aware that our refund policy for this IDO will be for the first 48 hours post launch, unlike our regular 24 hour policy. Because of the IDO and listing price being the same, this enhanced refund policy will give participants added confidence and security. You can review our full refund policy in the section below. Foxify were fully supportive of this refund policy period increase.
Although we recommend taking part in an IDO via a desktop or laptop, all IDOs on Sphere are fully mobile compatible and this is one is no different.
Both MetaMask and Trust Wallet have a Browser access function, this can be done via clicking on the Browser button, which can be found in the bar at the bottom on both apps.
Our site is setup to ensure this work and you simply enter the swap URL: https://www.spheresxs.com/swaps You then follow the steps as per the Swap Guide above.
If you are unsure of how to do any of the above, there are many useful videos that can be found on Youtube that give clear step by step guides.
FOXIFY token claim at Foxify launch
- Claiming will be live on October 10th
- The claim for all IDO participants will take place on our claim portal
- Details, including the exact time, link to the portal and the process when you get there, will be shared with our community in our official Telegram Channel on October 9th.
Additional important points to note
- The Sphere refund policy will be in place for this IDO. Details on the policy can be found here
- Sphere holds all raised funds until after completion of the refund period, so your funds are 100% secure during this period
Question not answered?
Please speak to our fantastic team of moderators and community ambassadors on Telegram here. They are there day and night to answer any questions you have.
Continuing the Dialogue with Sphere
If there is anything else you’d like to know, or you simply want to say hi, please engage in our various channels:
We take the protection of our community very seriously. It is with that in mind that we have put in place a refund policy that covers all IDOs that we do. Please review the refund policy here.
Please note that the policy period for this IDO will be 48 hours and not the normal 24 hours.
IDO — the risks
Any investment has risk and an IDO is no different. It is important to us that you understand the risks associated with taking part in an IDO. Please read the article we have put together here, before taking part in any IDO. The article looks at some of the risks and why it is so important you do your own research and due diligence.
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Sphere. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.