Hello, Sphere community
We are super excited to announce our next Swap — Spume! This guide will help successful whitelist place winners navigate the swap effectively, so please do read in full.
The Spume Protocol is an end-to-end transactional layer that facilitates payment infrastructure for physical and digital non-fungible token assets on the Ethereum blockchain.
💰 $4M has already be raised in private sale
📈 Kucoin listing on launch (other tier one exchange approvals)
💻 First dApp: Our native aggregated NFT marketplace.
🎶 Second dApp: NFT-enabled music studio powered by Amped Studios
🎫 Third dApp: NFT event ticketing
🪙 Backed by major cryptocurrency investment firms like Acacia Capital
💻 Testnet is set to go live in July 25
✅ Verified on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube
📢 6month promo deal in place with leading global influencer
🤝 Huge pipeline of NFT projects & partners already setup
The total supply of SPUME is 100 million. This is a fixed supply, there will be no SPUME minted or burned. The SPUME token has already been created and the total supply can be verified at the Etherscan link here.
Topline token utility:
💵 Revenue Sharing based on amount of tokens held
⬇️ Ecosystem wide fee discounts
🔮 Spume Analytics powered External Vendor Incentives
👨⚖️ SPUME DAO Governance
For further info on this awesome project, please review their pitch deck here and their whitepaper here.
NB: Spume will be doing their TGE and listing on Kucoin in mid August. This means IDO participants will receive a holding token, xSPUME, until the TGE date, at which point this holding token will be exchanged for the SPUME token. Full details on the process can be found below.
- Symbol: xSPUME
- Token address: 0x9C898bA2eF0e188d07c227e91a713DbEa5537621
- Token Lockup: 50% unlocked at TGE, then 2.5% unlocked per day for the 20 days following TGE
Spume swap Information:
- Launch cap: 500k USDT
- Swap Ratio: 1 USDT = 2.5 xSPUME
- Minimum Raise: 50k USDC
- Swap Start: 00:00 UTC on July 27 (12 hours phase I, 12 hours phase II)
- Swap End: 00:00 UTC on July 28 (Total 24 hours IDO)
- Whitelist: 1,400 users by lottery
- Max Supply (to be sold on Sphere): 1,250,000 xSPUME
- Allocation per whitelist: 357.1428 USDT
- Phase I —Min allocation: 100 USDT; Max allocation: 357.1428 USDT (Guaranteed single swap — whitelist)
- Phase II — Min allocation: 100 USDT; Max allocation: 2,000 USDT (FCFS Single Swap — Whitelist)
Spume Swap Guide:
- Winners will first come to https://www.spheresxs.com/swaps
- Select the Spume Swap and hit ‘View Info’.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet. You will then be informed of your allocation (if any) on the Swap Menu.
- Once the Swap has commenced, enter your desired USDT.
- That’s it!
xSPUME claim guide (post completion of IDO)
- IDO participants come to https://www.spheresxs.com/single-swap/ethereum/Spume
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Select the claim tab and hit ‘claim’.
- That’s it!
SPUME token claim at Spume TGE
- The Spume team will let us know their TGE date and we will then post this date on our channels. Spume will also communicate this date on their channels.
- IDO participants will be asked to login into a portal that Spume will provide, using the Ethereum wallet they used for the IDO.
- On successful verification of your wallet your xSPUME tokens will exchanged for the SPUME token and transferred to your wallet.
- Spume will provide a full brief on this with relevant links just before TGE and we will share this on our community channels.
- Spume kindly gave a huge airdrop of $75,000 in their native token. This airdrop will be spilt equally across all IDO participants.
- Airdrop allocations will be added to your wallet at the same time as you exchange you xSPUME tokens for SPUME tokens at point of TGE.
Trust and Transparency
Trust and transparency is key in crypto.
We put a lot of time and money into doing due diligence on every project we list. Although this shouldn’t replace you doing your own research, we hope it helps knowing this.
We also never want to put our community in a position where they are worried about their investments. So, for any project that is doing their IDO with us, but won’t be doing their TGE until a later date, we will hold the funds raised in the IDO until their TGE.
This ensures that if, for whatever reason, the TGE doesn’t happen, we can then give those that invested, via the IDO, a full refund.
Spume is equally focused on trust and transparency. We have discussed this with them and they are more than happy to do this.
Their IDO is tomorrow and they are looking to do their TGE with a launch on Kucoin mid next month. We will be holding the funds they raise on their IDO until their TGE.
We hope this adds further trust to any IDO you take part in with us. We are passionately community first and this is part of our on going commitment to you.
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Sphere. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.